DD ZSE repair tips opinions

New to fourm not new to car audio though I'd get some opinions an possibly some advice here. I bought a really nice dd zse that had let the magic smoke out and allot. I'd say more half the fet's on the power supply side self destructed and almost as Manny on the audio side my plan is to replace all of them so I have allready removed all the MOSFETs surprisingly the board and all the traces survived in great shape.both several gate resistors on the power suply burnt to a Crisp so I might as well replace them while I'm at it. Rightnow I am in the middle of sourcing 24 - IRFP064N power suply fet's and 24 FDA 24N40F MOSFETs for the audio side I usually buy component's from digikey but they want 9$ a piece for the irfp064N and even more for the audio side fet's so my questions are would it be smart to find compatible cheaper more avalible mosfet or if anyone knows a better more affordable place to order these components finally if I can't find anny more affordable MOSFETs is this amp worth me paying about 500$ just for fet's then probably more on the driver ic's resistors ext anny input appreciated
Automotive tire Cuisine Automotive design Red Ingredient

Anouther question I got is the fet driver card on the audio side has has 4x14pin ic chips and 2x8pin ic's I want to replace them while I'm at it but the part numbers have been removed by factory. irs20124s would be my first guess at the 14 pin chip but I would like to confirm all the ic's before I touch them
Astro-8Q_05272022_104801.jpg
Astro-8Q_05272022_104733.jpg