Castle Compact Cube


2006-02-19 8:15 am
Does any one use one of these ? I picked up a cabinet with speaker ibnstalled when Castle went to the wall. I have a plate amp for it, but there is no port tube attached.

Castle say it used a "double trumpet port tube". If anyone has one of these subs I woould like to know the length of the port and what "double trumpet" means.