• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello guys (us only), i have some capacitors for sale.
Nichicon Audio electrolytic Capacitors:
nichicon fw 10000/50v 2.75$
nichicon fw 15000/35v 2.75$
nichicon kz 1000/50v 1.25$

Low Impedance Electrolytic Capacitors:
panasonic fc 3900/35v 1.35$
United-Chemi-Con lxz 3900/35v 1.15$

Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors:
Vishay Roederstein mkp 1845 3.3uf/160v 2.5$
Vishay Roederstein mkp1845 3.3uf/250v 2.75$
Vishay Roederstein mkp1839 2.2uf/400v 2.5$
wima mkp4 2.2uf/250v 1.5$

I have a few of each of the listed ones .

Power amplifier chips:
Texas instruments lm4780 12$ Sold out !thanks guys !

All components are brand new, never used or "pulled from working device".
Please pm me if interested.
paypal payment only .US only.
prices dont include shipping(around 3-5$ US only).
Offers please!
thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2808.jpg
    IMG_2808.jpg
    928.3 KB · Views: 783
Last edited:
I know you are only selling to CONUS, but your excuse for not shipping abroad because of not knowing the shipping rates is just lame.

All the info you need is in the USPS website. You can even print international shipping labels (with all the customs forms online) right on your computer and printer and just drop them at the PO like a domestic shipping.

Sorry for venting out, but many people don't ship out of the US due to simple ignorance of how easy it is!

Thanks for the reply Masantos!
I don't know what means"conus", if you would like to explain that to me, please?!thanks!
I understand your point , I am not trying to sell my stuff outside US because I never did it!I know I have to Fill up customs, buy insurance , track the packages etc . I don't have a lot of time to invest into this.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
It is simpler than you imagine... however it will be an expensive excercise for the buyer if it are packages. That also counts for shipping packages from Europe to the USA. Personally I think it is a kind of wasting resources to send a 10 Euro item for 23 Euro shipping costs...but if the item is not available in the USA it is a different case IMHO. Buying insurance for few $ worth electronic parts is only supporting the enemy (= banks).

Nice thing is if you invest just 5 minutes you can do the same shipping trick again and again without even having to think ;)

CONUS = continental United States. United States territory, including the adjacent territorial waters, located within North America between Canada and Mexico.

Last edited:
Thanks Jean Paul !
I guess I could go to usps and ask about prices....
But what I know is that once I had to send some artisan needles to my mother in law in Europe , I had 2 option :
1. 3.5$ for regular mail 50/50 chances to get to destination
2. 18$ for certified track able insured one
And this was as I said for extremely light envelope( under 1ounce =30grams)

So , what I am trying to sell is not worth so much , but takes a little bit of space, it's not ignorance , it's common sense, I can't send it in a buble envelope, so it's going to cost a lot, for 20$ worth of electronic components shipping would be , I guess, around 15-20$.
I sold stuff on eBay before , but only in US , so that's why I am more comfortable with doing the same, but I'll go and ask about prices.

Shipping outside US

Hello guys, I am trying to find ways to ship outside of US for the people who are interested to buy from me,
so i went to the local USPS to gather information . i talked with the lady there, and i was sent to the back wall where i found boxes and prices. The smallest box is 24$ to canada, 30+ $ for the rest of the world.
I am done .....with the usps

Attachments

• IMG_3014.jpg
    IMG_3014.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Shipping outside US part II

But there are other option, fedex, dhl.
In order to know exactly how much the shipping costs , i need to know the Country, the city and the zip code for the shipment.
So , if anybody wants to know how much it will cost you can go on their web page , select shipment from usa, illinois , buffalo grove 60089
to whatever address you have

Here is a pic of the 2 types of wima mkp4 i have.

Attachments

• IMG_3015.jpg
    IMG_3015.jpg
    768.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
The only reason i am selling only in US is that i dont know much about the international shipping rates .

The USPS Shipping Calculator can figure out the rates for you... You'll find the padded USPS Priority envelopes handy and the small flat rate priority boxes too. FedEx International Ground from the US to Canada is surprisingly cost-effective as well.

The customs paperwork is simple. With USPS Priority you can print it at home and stick it on the envelope. For Fedex, you'll need a commercial invoice (QTY, unit price, country of origin (US in your case), and total price). Not rocket science.

I agree with you on USPS Priority, though. Not that attractive with $25 shipping for a two-week service. That's how I came to find FedEx International Ground. :)

Those WIMA caps are pretty nice, by the way. I have some 10 uF, 160 V types.

Tom

Last edited:
hello guys (us only), i have some capacitors for sale.
Nichicon Audio electrolytic Capacitors:
nichicon fw 10000/50v 2.75$
nichicon fw 15000/35v 2.75$
nichicon kz 1000/50v 1.25$

Low Impedance Electrolytic Capacitors:
panasonic fc 3900/35v 1.35$
United-Chemi-Con lxz 3900/35v 1.15$

Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors:
Vishay Roederstein mkp 1845 3.3uf/160v 2.5$
Vishay Roederstein mkp1845 3.3uf/250v 2.75$
Vishay Roederstein mkp1839 2.2uf/400v 2.5$
wima mkp4 2.2uf/250v 1.5$

I have a few of each of the listed ones .

Power amplifier chips:
Texas instruments lm4780 12$ Sold out !thanks guys !

All components are brand new, never used or "pulled from working device".
Please pm me if interested.
paypal payment only .US only.
prices dont include shipping(around 3-5$ US only).
Offers please!
thanks

Hi Gabe, Just letting you know the capacitors arrived today, safe and sound, everything looks good. Great pack job by the way. Thanx again!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.