BC182B Substitution?

I have an ADR F760X that uses mostly BC182B transistors throughout. A shorted cap took out the BC182B that's doing voltage regulator duties on one of the boards.
Can anyone offer a modern replacement since this is obsolete?
It's regulating a 24v rail down to 18.3v. I don't think it's critical to use an exact replacement, and I'm sure I might have something in my shop that would work in that position. 2N4401 maybe?