• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audax Hm210z0

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HM210z0 for sale? Want to buy.

I don't know if you have decided to use your Audax HM210zo or not. Would you be willing to sell your hm210z0 drivers? I have a set of poly natalia's that have a damaged driver and am looking for a replacement. I only need one driver, but would be willing to buy a pair if you don't want to sell just one.

I posted here years ago, but couldn't remember my account name. This is a new account so I am still under moderation and it will not allow anyone to email me. I am interested. If you could email me that would be great! Let me know the price. I am interested in getting at least 2 and possibly 4 of these drivers as I had been using the HP210z2 previously and might replace all 4 drivers, but at least 2 so that both sides will still sound the same.

What price are you looking for?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.