• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AKSA GK-1 & Siemens 7308 Gold Pin For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Way back when Hugh was prototyping the GK-1 he sent me a board, transformers, valves and instruction to see if an electronic klutz like me could understand the instructions and build a GK-1. As per Hugh's thoroughness, I could understand the instructions, source the components including DACT stepped attenuator, DACT 5 way source selector and at the end of the day I had a working GK-1.

Fast forward a few years and one of the channels stopped working, probably because of my poor soldering technique.

I acquired another unpopulated GK-1 board from Hugh to build another GK-1 which I have not done.

For Sale:

1 x GK-1 complete in custom Jarrah timber box with DACT stepped attenuator and DACT 5 way source selector and 1 pair AKSA valves sent with original kit (both working). Internal cabling is teflon coated cat5. Instructions. 1 channel not working.

1 x New GK-1 board, unpopulated except for valve holders soldered to board.

2 x (1 pair) Siemens 7803 Gold pin valves both in perfect working order. Boxes are marked as follows:

5960-12-130-4726
ELEKTRONENROHRE
E 188 CC
1 EA 5/80
P/BS04/A 9010
SIEMENS AG MUNCHEN

If anyone is interested, please PM me for photos and an offer for either the 7308 valves, all the GK-1 components or both.

Regards

Mark

Sorry been busy working. Everything is still available and here are some photos.

Mark

Attachments

• DSC_0725.jpg
    DSC_0725.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0726.jpg
    DSC_0726.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0727.jpg
    DSC_0727.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_0728.jpg
    DSC_0728.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_0729.jpg
    DSC_0729.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_0730.jpg
    DSC_0730.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 82
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.