Acoustic Signature Wow Power Supply

Hi guys! Can you recommend where I can find a diy solution or a 3rd party product to replace the AC-1 Linear power supply of an Acoustic Signature WOW (Non XL) turntable from 2014?

Acoustic Signature hasn’t been responding to my emails and local distributor wants me to buy the AC10 charger (for the xl and xxl tables) for 700euros which is 3/4 of the cost of the turntable.

Found a 3rd party supplier on the web but he is out of stock and charges steep 419Euros

Sbooster | 24V upgrade PSU for your Acoustic Signature WOW XL

The AC1 ends into an RJ45?? cable hence my difficulty in finding a replacement.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys! Can you recommend where I can find a diy solution or a 3rd party product to replace the AC-1 Linear power supply of an Acoustic Signature WOW (Non XL) turntable from 2014?

Acoustic Signature hasn’t been responding to my emails and local distributor wants me to buy the AC10 charger (for the xl and xxl tables) for 700euros which is 3/4 of the cost of the turntable.

Found a 3rd party supplier on the web but he is out of stock and charges steep 419Euros

Sbooster | 24V upgrade PSU for your Acoustic Signature WOW XL

The AC1 ends into an RJ45?? cable hence my difficulty in finding a replacement.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, what problems were you seeing? Mine is playing up. Motor doesn’t always start. Cheers, Mark