• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A ton of stuff, games, electronics...ect..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is a list of stuff im selling... i do live in USA and would like to keep it in usa (unless you want to pay that shiping omg)

-Sega Genesis System (system only no ac adapters or controllers, ect) :
i think i fixed it but i dotn have a ac adapter for it. the power in had the solder broken so i resoldered it.)

-Linksys router (BEFSR41 ver. 2) with ac adapter:
unit works fine, tested for 3 or 4 hours on internet and had no problems

-Ps1 game: Riven: the sequel to myst :
its a game, disks look good

SNES Game: Super Pinball: Behind the Mask

Snes game: Power Rangers: Zeo Battle Racers

Snes Game: Tetris Attack

Snes controller:
the one with the multi colored bottons

Xbox Demo disks:
8, 12 X2, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27

Pokemon Cards:
too many to list, i think it was a little over 100 cards

Packard Bell Sound card: also has 2 ide connectors and a PAN? With a game port:
ISA type connector, line in, mic, line out, speaker out.

laptop model 5200 keyboard: looks clean, untested, should work but laptop connector was broken so i cant test it.

DIMM Ram: 16mb Compaq

DIMM Ram: 64mb pc100 NEC

Car Radio: Optimus:Cat. NO.: 12-2111
never installed but tested to be good

Compaq Riser board with 3 pci slots and 3 isa slots

APEX Digital Protable DVD player: PD-500:
comes with battery and ac adapter. the sound dont work right, its very low and a little scratchy. dvd player inputs and outputs video too (sound is also messed up on that too :( ).

Logitech WingMan Precision game controller for pc via game port: also another untesed thing: i dont have a game port on my newer pc :(

Another SNES game with box/ instructions: StarFox

Sega Genesis game: Art alive:with case and book

another riser card: has 3068 sticker on it: 4 isa slots, isa style connection for mother board

P55-BT Manual

Tape player with silver case

Hitachi Vm-4400a video camra 9v light: model on it: VM-CP10ZA

5 1/4 inch floppy drives

got more to come

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.