A newbie building a 2.1 Sound System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello there,

As stated above, I am a complete newbie when it comes to assembling a sound system. I really hope I am in the correct section of the forums. If not, please move to the correct section.

I have been fantasising so much about building that system, I would really appreciate the help, as I really need it.

I want to build this as my Subwoofer, as it goes very well with how my house is furnished. Subwoofer Link: Seal Recycled Tires Speaker | Japan Trend Shop

As for the 2 x mid high speakers, I will build 2 x wooden boxes including a Midrange driver and a Tweeter.

The speakers I chose for this build are:
1 x Pioneer 12" TS-W310D4
2 x Dayton 4" RS100
2 x Rockford 1" R1T-S

I would really appreciate your opinions on those choices. Also, could really need help choosing the amplifier or amplifiers. Also, Would need help understanding how to wire them. Would also love to add a bluetooth module.

Thanks in advance :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.