• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4 sale - NTD1 v4, Subbu PSU, Acko S02 + Clock board, Joe Audio BAL-SE KIT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have several DAC related boards from projects that were never meant to be...

1. SOLD - OPC NTD1 Classic v4 I/V board and accompanying PSU board. This pairs with the Twisted Pair ES9028PRO board. 9038 board is possible with some modification.

2. SOLD - Subbu PSU board that is good for 5v 250mA. Great for a 5v or 3v3 (with LDO) DAC.

3. $30 - Acko AKL AMN-S02 and AKX302 clock board - this combo provides galvanic isolation and synchronous re-clocking with the Amanero USB transport and feeds i2s to your choice of DAC. S02 board has i2s isolation chip already installed.

4. $40 - Joe Audiophile BAL - SE KIT - this kit has all the parts that are needed and can be used in conjunction with the NTD1 to procure single ended audio. Also can be used with any other DAC that is balanced audio only.

I can provide manuals, schematics, etc. on request.

Pics are on this link...
iCloud Photo Sharing

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.