• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale 4 ECC801S Telefunken

Things you have for sale.
Hi all. I am selling my 'audio treasures' because my DIY audio time is finished. And years built and collecting audio stuff.... So, I buyed these tubes ten years ago and never were connected. Boxes are in bad state, but tubes were measure yesterday with values that are shown. I used utracer 3+ for checking.

ecc801s_1.jpg

Next is how I measure

how_measure.jpg

ecc801s_2.jpg

Next are results form utracer
ecc801_tfk_1_1.jpg

ecc801s_tfk_1_2.jpg

ecc801s_tfk_2_1.jpg

ecc801s_tfk_2_2.jpg

ecc801s_tfk_3_1.jpg

ecc801s_tfk_3_2.jpg

ecc801s_tfk_4_1.jpg

ecc801s_tfk_4_2.jpg

This is my reference data
ecc801s_reference_values.jpg

Well, I can sure that I did use never, but these are NOS and I do not know how were used before. Results from utracer are very good, with numbers 1 and 2 almost perfect and 3 and 4 a little down of 100%.

I am selling for the same they cost me years go, around 270 eur the four tubes + shipping cost + paypal fee.

Best