• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

35 Hz horn subwoofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Divorce forces sale! This is my all-horn audio system. The satellites are already gone. So I'm offering this inredible, true 35 Hz horn subwoofer. It is very massiv and is finished in red oak. The top and the bottom exhaust are removable, but shipping, while technically possible, would be prohibitively expensive on account of the weight. The footprint of the subwoofer is 36"x27", the height is 75" and it is loaded with 1x18" JBL driver. I would be willing to trade the sub for a late model Mac Mini. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. If you have never heard a sound of a good horn subwoofer, you are in for a surprise! Read my feedback and make your offer with confidence! Good luck and God bless.

Attachments

• system3.jpg
    system3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 169
  • system2.jpg
    system2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 166
  • system1.jpg
    system1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 166
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.