24v 250w to 24v 300w

replacement lamp in OHP

If you don't mind removing the transformer, you can put in any lamp you want. For example, you could put in a bigger 24 volt transformer to run a higher power 24 volt lamp.

Or you could look at other halogen-tungsten lamps at a lighting or home improvement store. There are many such lamps that run right from the 240 VAC power main, without a transformer. (120 VAC versions in the US). Try to get one with the same size filament as your existing lamps. If your OHP lamps have a built-in reflector, then you would need to add your own external reflector.

Or you can get a 250 or 400 Watt Metal Halide tubular double-ended lamp kit from: