• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale 2021 DIY Sony VFET - VFET N Channel (pt 2)

Things you have for sale.
So I was one of the lucky ones to be able to build and own one of a few hundred 2021 DIY Sony VFET amplifiers as pre built (OS) and tested by mr. Pass.
Now, due to significant downsizing, basically losing a hobby/listening room due to family expansion, I put this amplifier up for sale.

IMG_20230919_072934.jpg

IMG_20230919_072904.jpg

IMG_20230919_072915.jpg

IMG_20230919_072922.jpg

The amplifier is the N-channel version, see link to build thread. I have built it fully as stock and the Meanwell SMPS is included. In the past two years I have had the amp playing compression drivers on Yuichi Horns from 600hz and up. The sound, well this forum will back up it's qualities :)

Please send me your best offer + shipping and paypal fees from The Netherlands. I'd rather have this amp making someone happy than it being not in use at my place but if it does not meet my price, I will keep it as the collectors item it is. :)