1. O

    star terminal lugs shown in BVA?

    I have been searching for something like the star terminals shown in "Building Valve Amplifiers" by Morgan Jones on page 143 and I can't find anything... https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2673/4060737446_c47df82e24.jpg What is the proper name for these things? Who makes them? Where can I buy...