1. S

    Rockford Fosgate/Mosfet

    Hey, I own a rockford 350s amp, and I burnt my output mosfet. I want to replaced them but I dont know how to remove them from the heat sink.The problem is that the amp uses what Rockford call Mesha witch is the back of the mosfet (big metal connection for heat transfer) connected to a PC board...