The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Thanks!
You are a better investigator than Sherlock Holmes.
So that lyrics is for this:
I'm a little bit conservative, so I still in love with Sarah instead.
Just like as a woman, just as with her music.
I was unfair.
Really now.
On the one hand, because I didn't watch and listen to the linked video of Parah Dice: Hot.
So you can't pass judgment on what you don't know.
On the other hand, because you can't compare apples and oranges without bias.
With that being said, my opinion is that Sarah's music represents a higher order of values, which seems to be fading out.
I hope I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

O.K.
Now I will be unfaithful.
Again, this is not the first time.
Just as I became unfaithful to Aoife O'Donovan because of Sarah Jarosz, now I am unfaithful to Dreher Gold because of Leffe Brune.
(Well, there is no more Dreher Gold, now this is the real case.)

But Mile On the Moon is in an endless loop yet.

New wheels

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpeg
    IMG_1347.jpeg
    662 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: 5 users
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I am working my way up to the super greedy. Since I have reversed the room, well not the room but the setup in the room, all is different. Especially bass, since I now have it, but also the mids has changed dramatically. I read an article about that it takes 4-6 months for a studio engineer to adapt to a new sound in a new studio. We are creatures of habit. I wish everybody a good weekend in this unholy days. I have had one Yellow Chartreuse, one pils Urquell and now a glass of red. Us old greedy boys might satisfy with that and watch elks passing the river on slow-tv. Its a new concept here in sweden. 20-30 ptz-cameras mounted in the woods on an area where elks has been swimming the river for thousends of years. Tv goes 24/7 now, I love it. Its like fishing, nothing happens all is quiet and silent, and then suddenly a bunch of elks comes and crosses. Cheers!