Impedance Issues..... Again..... Need help on this 3 way

I fixed the impedence and now basically have to start over. Oh well. Here's where I am

Mtidge,

That looks a whole lot better than where I am. What's the trick for getting the band pass to spread out over a wider range of frequencies? I seem to always get this super peaky spike for mid instead of a nice spread like you have there.
your midrange filter looks terrible. I'd wait until you get some decent measurements, then let's validate how you got those measurements and how you load them (also whether you want to simply gate your measurements and only design from say 200Hz up) or do a full range quasi-anechoic response (which requires manipulation and chucks the measured phase out the window).

Yup, just picked up a bunch of measurement equipment.
This is the first real midrange filter I have created. What would you change?

Attachments

• PXL_20240529_015344788.jpg
    PXL_20240529_015344788.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20240529_015353857.jpg
    PXL_20240529_015353857.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 4
I might have been looking at an old one. In post #10 your midrange is playing above the overall system response. This means the woofer and midrange are not in phase near the crossover and sort of working against eachother so to speak. Of course this is a single axis. Ideally you'd measure off axis too (and load these into VCad).

PS: I see you have a bypass on the midrange 1.8 resistor. If you want to temporarily short a component (or selected components) - press CTRL-S. To Open them - CTRL-O. Quick and easy