We use PayPal as our payment processor, or you can pay with VISA and MASTERCARD without needing a PayPal account. Look for the text that says "Don't have a PayPal account?" when you are redirected to the PayPal website. Our online security provides ordering with maximum security and privacy. Credit card orders are authorized on the day the order is received.
Do we accept payments via wire transfer or Western Union? Yes, but on a case-to-case basis. There are additional processing fees on top of the sender and receiver fees. Please contact Customer Care for more information.
Do we offer discounts on bulk purchases? Nothing official but we're happy to talk! Contact us if you'd like to discuss a bulk discount!
Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day. Shipping to US locations are by either USPS First-Class Mail Parcel (+ Delivery Confirmation), USPS Priority Mail (+ Delivery Confirmation), USPS Express Mail; when you are not sure which one to choose, the best shipping method is chosen for you.
Ground Shipping to Canada, Asia, Australia, Europe, and other global destinations are by USPS First-Class Mail International.
For international orders, if you prefer to have your items sent via USPS Priority Mail International, USPS Express Mail International, UPS Expedited, UPS Saver, UPS Expedited Signature Required, or UPS Express; you may do so by advising us of your preference via email within the same day that you place your order.
To determine shipping costs to your area, please go through the process of ordering an item. When you view the shopping cart, the lower half of the page has an “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box. Fill in the country, state/province and area code boxes to get a quote.
You won’t need to proceed past this “Shopping Cart” page if you are just determining shipping costs prior to ordering.
Returns, Exchanges and Order Cancellations
It is assumed that our customers open and inspect their packages once these are delivered. If your merchandise is damaged, defective or an item is missing, please notify us within 10 days of delivery. Please send us an email with attached pictures clearly indicating the defect or damage to your item. Also please include an image with the SKU labels on the packaging. We will send you a replacement as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Notify us of defective, damaged or missing merchandise within 10 days of delivery. We will not entertain any claims after the 10 day period.
- Replacement will be made for the original item.
- Shipping costs incurred in sending defective or damaged merchandise back to us will be reimbursed. If mailed within USA, an RMA label with pre-paid postage will be sent to you.
- Please send items for replacement in their original packaging, accompanied by a copy of your invoice.
- We require that you notify us by email and await our confirmation email before returning damaged merchandise for replacement.
Cancellations & Returns
Orders go into the fulfilment centre at 1:00am PST every day, afterwhich, no editing or cancellation can be done. If the item you want to return has shipped, you may return the merchandise within 10 days of receipt (shipping costs to be shouldered by customer). Please notify the Helpdesk before sending back the item/s.
We offer 2 options for refunding payments after a cancelled/returned order:
- Cash refund (via PayPal) with US$10 administration fee deducted
- Full refund of payment via store credit (no fees deducted)
- For returns, refunds are given after item is received and quality-checked at the warehouse.
If you want to request an order or pre-order cancellation, please contact the diyAudio Helpdesk through the contact link provided in the footer.
Exchanges will be accepted within 10 days of receipt.
- Exchanges may be made for merchandise, or by store credit only (no cash refunds).
- Shipping fees on exchanges will be borne by the buyer. You will also incur a US$6 fee to cover expenses charged by the fulfilment centre.
- Items for exchange must be returned unopened and in their original packaging, accompanied by a copy of your invoice.
- We require that you notify us by e-mail and await our confirmation email before returning merchandise for exchange.
Note for International Orders:
If you have paid duty for the order you received and you're returning it to us, you should be able to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority. To find out how and for any other queries about customs duty please contact your local customs authority. To ensure there is no further duty to pay please mark your return parcel, 'RETURNED GOODS-FAILED SALE'
Please refer to our table on estimated shipping time frames to your area. Sometimes, for shipments destined outside of the USA, packages have been known to take 5-6 weeks to arrive, particularly if they get caught up in customs.
- For all non-tracked or limited-tracking purchases (this includes USPS First Class International or Royal Mail). Please note that this level of shipping costs much lower because it does not include insurance. Although missing parcels via this method of shipping occur rarely, there is a possibility of it. Choose this shipping level at your own risk.
- For tracked purchases (this includes USPS Express International, USPS Priority International, UPS, FedEx and Purolator), please wait 2 weeks after the expected arrival date, then please contact us and we will send you a replacement (Please note: we have never had a tracked package go missing).
- For items returned to us due to an incorrect shipping address, you have a choice of getting a refund or pay to have the item re-shipped to you. Both options will also incur a US$6 fee to cover expenses charged by the fulfilment centre. Please ensure that your order's shipping address is correct.
If we will need to refund your payment due to reasons deemed valid by management, please note that it will be refunded in full if the refund is done within 60 days of payment. Otherwise, a fee equivalent to 4.5% will be deducted.
For other concerns, please contact the diyAudio Helpdesk through the contact link provided in the footer.