Amp Camp Kit
Welcome to the world famous Amp Camp Amp, the project that is introducting a new generation to the pleasures of DIY electronics and audiophile quality sound!
You're going to need:
- The ACA stereo component and circuit board kit (this builds a two amplification channels - left and right)
- A pair of ACA chassis (one for each channel) (COMING REAL SOON!)
- A pair of ACA power supplies (one for each channel)
See the Amp Camp Amp Support Thread for the article, build guide, build threads and more!
Regular Price: $109.95
Special Price: $99.95
New Component Kit for Two Monoblocks
Everything except power supplies, heatsinks, and an enclosure.
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Transistors including Linear Systems's JFET's and IRC MOSFET's
- Vishay/Dale Metal Film Resistors
- Elna Silmic ll and Panasonic Capacitors
- Bourns Potentiometers
- Rocker Switches and LED's
- Keratherm® insulators
- M3 board mounting standoffs, w/ bolts and washers
- Mounting bolts for Mosfets w/washers, insulators and grease
- Gold plated Speaker Terminals and RCA Jacks
- Power Connector Jacks
19 Volt "Laptop Style" Power Supply. Works with Amp Camp Amp.
One will power two channels, but if you're making separate monoblocks then 2 power supplies make more sense, and it's hard to resist "Dual Power Supplies" in any case!
- 19 Volt Power Supply
- Input: 100-240V ~ 1.6A
- Output: 19V ~ 4.74A
- Standard 2.5mm Female DC Jack