The all new Universal PSU. Bigger and badder than ever.
Illustrated Build Guide
A well-illustrated thread with an example of how to use the PSU circuit board can be found -HERE
- Fully compatible and optimized for the new Deluxe 4U and Deluxe 5U chassis to allow easy installation on the base, chassis front panel, or on riser panels
- Can accomodate 35mm, 30mm and 25mm caps
- Double sided 70um copper tracks
- Added PI resistors for a total of 7 per side of the PSU
- Each side is completely independent of the other providing separate grounding take off points
- Grounding scheme at user's discretion (i.e. can be utilized for star grounding)
- Ground vias available for joining on-board/local ground
- On-board heatsinking for the diodes
- Larger tracks whenever possible
- Most inputs and outputs have larger vias to accommodate large wires
- Input and output vias arranged to also accommodate Snap-On terminals
- Output has larger vias for direct wire soldering to the board
- Output has vias arranged to either accept Euroblock connectors or Snap-On terminals
- Diode Section and Capacitor Section can be joined either by large diameter jumper wires or Fast-On connectors or direct soldering
- Capacitor section can be stacked one on top of the other. Connections for quick parallel stacking are provided via Snap-On connectors or direct soldering.
- Diode section can be snapped off from the Capacitor section (0.2mm V-Cut both sides)
- Capacitor section can be snapped off lengthwise regardless if the Diode section is still attached or snapped off for more build flexibility (0.2mm V-Cut both sides)
- Snapping is possible thanks to 0.2mm v-cuts on each side of the 1.6mm board. It takes a lot of force to snap the board - enough so you won't ever snap it accidentally but not so much that you will have a hard time snapping it.
- 80x80 mounting scheme on the Capacitor section for front panel chassis mounting
- Extensively supports DA's mounting systems and bases
- Options for Input snubbers (RC or RC + C) and options for output RC snubbers or bypass
If you have any questions please discuss them in the V3 Universal Power Supply Circuit Board thread.
|Dimensions||171mm x 156mm|
|Mounting holes||Holes are on a 10mm x 10mm grid|
|Number of boards included||1|