Compact with Quasi Heatsinks
These compact chassis all feature the same great Quasi-Heatsinks as their full width brothers. However on these compact models the faceplate bolts directly in from the front into the Quasi-Heatsinks allowing you to put it together and take it apart fast and gives a tough industrial look.
Out of stock
This is a "3/4 width" chassis suitable for smaller projects. It can comfortably fit a gainclone.
- 1 x aluminum faceplate 10mm thick, 345mm wide with rounded corners and anodized in silver which mounts from the front using socket head bolts
- 2 x aluminum DIY Friendly "Quasi Heatsink" sides anodized in black
- 2 x aluminum top/bottom covers, 3mm thick brushed and anodized in black
- 1 x aluminum back panel, brushed and anodized in black
- Width: 330mm (Faceplate 340mm) with 310mm usable internal space
- Depth: 280mm
- Height: 80mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Smaller projects, especially any that could benefit from the mounting or cooling possibilities of the Quasi Heatsinks