• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Caintuck Audio International

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A few nights ago, curiosity got the better of me and I went through all of my invoices from 2015 to the present to find out all of the places I had shipped products to .....

I was surprised to see that I had shipped completed Betsy baffles, flat pack kits or bass baffles to seven international locations :

In alphabetical order .....

Australia
England
Germany
Italy
Nova Scotia, Canada
Scotland
Singapore

In addition, products have been shipped to the following states in the USA ...

California
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Dakota
Ohio
Oregon
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

28 in all ..... with the majority going to the east and west coasts.

Not the "big time" by any stretch, but not bad for a retirement hobby / business ..... :cool:

My sincere thanks to Wild Burro Audio for making the Betsy drivers available. I have literally dozens of emails from very satisfied customers who have replaced some pretty expensive loudspeakers with the Betsy baffles and have ceased their quest for the "audio unicorn" ..... :nod:

Happy listening,
Randy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.