• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

It was quiet... too quiet. (Email issues)

Good luck. I've sent 2 emails and obviously posted in this thread twice with no response on either end. "D to the G" has been on numerous times after each of the above posts without comment. Not sure what his personal circumstances are so I say this with all due respect but he only has this one manufacturer thread that is active currently. Shouldn't be too difficult to give us an update or something. I was considering a bulk order but I think I'm going to scale that back all things considered if I place an order at all. Very unfortunate

Last edited:
Last activity from this account was this morning and a couple times since I've posted the above and no comment regarding a timeline for responding to purchase inquiries. Hmmm!?

If you haven't gotten a response to an email you've sent after the first post, then please check your spam folder.

Please understand that this is a hobby, so I'm not able to provide amazon level service.

Douglas