• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

any new projects ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I presume you're soliciting everybody. My bench is pretty quiet as I get ready to move. One lucky guy purchased the field coil prototypes. I miss them terribly! My OBs are currently loaded with a pair of BetsyK's that had the old hemp matrix cone. I really think the new black cones are an improvement, but having a bunch of used speakers around doesn't further my purpose of selling them!

I've really been enjoying this First Watt DIY stuff. I've got the parts for a B1 of my own on their way. Not sure when I'll get it assembled, though.

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

It's been quiet here, thought I'd make some noise.............

Norman

Hi,

Here is a recent project for Betsy-K (MLTL, 40Hz) designed by GM, I do not remember the link but I had copy/pasted everything in a document.

Rgds,
Eric

Attachments

• MLTL 40Hz by GM.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 118
  • WBAL Betsy-K 40 Hz 'small' MLTL.gif
    WBAL Betsy-K 40 Hz 'small' MLTL.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 195
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.