• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Sale: 25% off BetsyK! $41.25 each!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some seasons the BetsyK is more popular, sometimes its the Betsy. Lately it seems as if everybody is building OBs, so I have too many BetsyKs in stock. Bad for me, good for you! The BetsyK is my speaker of choice for enclosures of any sort. But, it can also be pressed into use on an OB. They are, of course, easy to use with helper woofers. But, they might be the best choice on their own for amps with a high output impedance (that raises the total Q of the system). So, some SET owners and many folks with classic/vintage pentode amps might find the BetsyK to be the ticket. Even if you are running new solid state, you can always add some series resistance to adjust the Q to taste. And if you are interested in building a box, poke around this forum for some great options from simple and reasonable to giant and fun.

I can't offer too many pairs at this price, this is just a temporary stock correction. Let me know soon if you are interested, as this deal will go the way of the Purple before you know it!

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Don,

I just responded to an email I think was from you. For all others, just email me through the forum or my website. I hate to post the address directly, the spam filter is busy enough! Most folks use Paypal (quick and easy), but I've also taken cashier's checks, money orders, personal checks, Western Union and cash (which is insurable through the mail and doesn't cost $$ like a postal money order).

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.