• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

New Burro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently returned home after spending a few weeks at the farm helping my father (which is why things have been so quiet around here). Just prior to my arrival at the farm, there was a mostly unexpected arrival: a new baby burro! Her name is Bonnie, or Bonita. She's a cutie. She was born especially tall. She's very feisty, and spends a great deal of time running circles around her mother (Betsy).

Attachments

• Bonita.jpg
    Bonita.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 220
Of course, not everyone is happy. Barney (dad) and Buffy (older brother) were not impressed with the new arrival, and they weren't being too friendly. Occasionally uncle Rudy (the horse) had to step in and separate them all. Betsy and Bonita were soon penned by themselves, which has made for some unhappy commotion from dad and brother. Here is Barney showing his malcontentment by braying (hee-hawing).

Paul

Attachments

• Barney.jpg
    Barney.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 207
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.