• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Last Call for Special Orders (this batch), WOW, shorting rings, etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm getting another batch going, and I'll solidify the order tomorrow morning. I've got a couple pairs of Betsy-WOW's in there, in addition to a pair of shorting ring equipped BetsyKs. You can special order stuff anytime, but often you're looking at a wait of around 12 weeks. Let me know before tomorrow morning, and I should be able to ship them in three weeks or so. I do require up front payment for special orders. WOW versions are the same price as regular Betsy and BetsyK's ($50 each and $55 each, respectively). Shorting rings add $10 per speaker.

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Sorry about the short notice. I found myself emailing a couple of folks I knew were interested and it occurred to me that the forum would be a useful tool.

This shorting ring is a copper cap over the existing straight pole piece. I don't think I have a spec sheet handy, but you'd see just what you'd expect. Much flatter impedance, much more treble rise and a very slightly higher Qts.

Let me know,

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.