• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Back on Ebay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have speakers listed on Ebay. I have been low on stock, so I haven't had the auctions up since before Christmas. Ebay is mainly to get my speakers in front of eyes that would otherwise not see them. If you are reading this though, please purchase speakers directly from me rather than through the Ebay, so I don't have to pay the fees! Of course, if you feel more comfortable with Ebay for some reason, I'm happy to sell speaker by any method. Just know that it is not the only option.

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Pranam,

I don't have any on ebay right now. I should probably get some listed, but I prefer to sell via email to avoid the ebay fees. I just quoted shipping to India via email, it wasn't to you, was it?

Shipping (USPS Priority, 6-10 days) one pair of Betsys to India would cost $59. If you want to make a purchase, send me a PM or email and I'll give you my email address for paypal.

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.