A Customer's Project - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Wild Burro Audio

Wild Burro Audio DIY full range speakers from Wild Burro Audio Labs

Old 6th December 2009, 04:25 PM   #1
pjanda1 is offline pjanda1  United States
diyAudio Member

Default A Customer's Project

Here is a pic a customer sent me. (Posted with his permission of course). I especially like the burro graphic and the clever use of pipe insulation given the hardwood floor. Feel free to post pics of your projects! Start a thread and give us all the details!

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM3973.jpg (72.3 KB, 213 views)
Old 8th December 2009, 02:55 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

>>> I especially like the burro graphic and the clever use of pipe insulation...

And i especially like the pretty woman behind the speaker. Wonder what the back of that Betsy is seeing?

Godzilla
Old 11th December 2009, 10:44 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Actually I couldn't talk her into getting naked like the women in the Bottlehead ads. She's wearing a flesh colored tank top or something.

I've learned one thing from building the Betsys. It's a lot easier to get approval from the boss lady if you give her ownership in your project. Getting her to pose for this picture and letting her help with the graphics means I get to move these big puppies around the house without too much resistance.

I still can't find any material to dampen the baffle or wings. South Carolina Walmarts have never heard of Frost King duct insulation.

Hide this!Advertise here!