• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wood lathe turned rca audio knobs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
wow wow! I need me a set of Z knobs :eek::worship:

I have worked hard to keep the price down. audioknobs.com has my prototype Z knob, the one in the picture at a prototype price. I did not hit the edge with the veneer as cleanly as I would have liked to.

Since I have already done the work on the template and veneer, I can make others up to about 2" in diameter, and a minimum of 5/8" thick. Since they would be made to order, you can pick the the diameter. The smaller you go, the less pronounced the Z would be. I am trying to keep at $35 with $3 shipping. This is pretty tight, but I still make some money. LOL

Like I said in the last post, I can do some template mock up and the like from someones custom logo for $50. Then $35 each after I have it on file.

I can make smaller knobs too, but they just don't pop out with logos. But I could match the wood. For a full set to match your project, we could work out a price. IM me or email me at audioknobs@gmail.com

Hi Coop,
Finally finished my preamp/crossover with your knob. Here are some pics.
Mike

Attachments

• preamp_1.jpg
    preamp_1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 108
  • preamp_2.jpg
    preamp_2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 104
Hi chrisb,
Thanks, Yes, it is a 3 way active crossover. The elements were all purchased through group buys on DIY Audio. Vicol Audio Maya controller handles the volume and inputs. I purchased the crossover pcb's a few years ago in another group buy. The speaker system is my own dipole design which borrows heavily from the ideas of Sigfried Linkwitz.
Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.