• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Planar ribbons for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
[/ATTACH]
Africa.

Any updates?

Pictures of details?
Measurements?
Technical specifications?

Hi attached is a measurement of my 5 segment ribbon, the farfield measurement is a true reflection of the ribbon as the mic was 1.2m away. The ribbon is 40" long by 18mm wide. The impedance measurement is very flat.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 127
Ribbons Germany offered

Hi All,

I will be in Germany Dusseldorf from the 28th of August to the 31st of August and Amsterdam on the 1st.

So if anyone is interested in any type of ribbons I can manufacture now and bring them over with me.

Guys these include planar magnetic, pure ribbon any type Apogee ETC ETC.

PM me what you want and I can quote a fair price.

Regards

Brian

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi Brian;

These seem like a great idea.

Just to be clear; these are conductors on a substrate; the magnet circuit etc. needs to be added. Is that correct?

Can you recommend a structure (plate etc.)? I do have things in mind as well but it would be nice to know what you have tried.

Also; these are dipoles correct?

Thanks

Matt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.