• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TSSA V1.7 mosfet Current feedback amp module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Summersales on tssa v1.8 kit.. Save 20%. This kit containing all but chassis and wire we sell for 480¢ã shipping , normal Price is 600¢ã shipping...
This is one smashing offer! If I remember right, V1.8 is a TSSA V1.7 mark II, right? Still 2 x 40 watt Class A and A/B? That trafo looks like the potted heavyweight (11 pounds) toroidal you had specially built for the TSSA which makes this kit look even more like a bargain to me :)

Last edited:
Summersales on tssa v1.8 kit.. Save 20%.

This kit containing all but chassis and wire we sell for 480€ + shipping , normal Price is 600€ + shipping

Hi
What is in the kit exactly
What type of transformer?
Does it come with or need 2 heat sinks?
Whats the difference between the v1.7 and 1.8?
How much to post to Australia 4019?

Thanks.

Summersales on tssa v1.8 kit.. Save 20%.

This kit containing all but chassis and wire we sell for 480€ + shipping , normal Price is 600€ + shipping

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This Kit contains.

• 1 x Softstart with iluminated power switch
  • 1 x Powersupply Board with fast recovery diodes and 60.000uF/63V ALC10C153EF063 high grade capacitors
  • 1 x Toroid 500VA, 2x25VAC, Noratel with potted centerhole with low mechanical hum.
  • 2 x TSSA V1.8 with output mosfets and isolationpads.
  • IEC Inlet, fuse drawer, powerswitch
  • 1 x Heatsink SK56 - 100SA
  • 1 x Terminal barrier block 6 pol.
  • 2 x Neutrik RCA connectors
  • 2 x pair of good quality binding post

It will work fine with 1 heatsink if bias is set to 250mA per channel. With 2 heatsink you can go for an bias of 500mA.
An extra heatsink will cost 50€ more. So that this kit will cost 530€ + shipping in summersales (Normal price 663€ + shipping).

For transit to Australia it cost 165€ (I am sorry.... But it is the cheapest i have found)

I have found an cheaper shipping to Australia.. 124€

This Kit contains.

• 1 x Softstart with iluminated power switch
  • 1 x Powersupply Board with fast recovery diodes and 60.000uF/63V ALC10C153EF063 high grade capacitors
  • 1 x Toroid 500VA, 2x25VAC, Noratel with potted centerhole with low mechanical hum.
  • 2 x TSSA V1.8 with output mosfets and isolationpads.
  • IEC Inlet, fuse drawer, powerswitch
  • 1 x Heatsink SK56 - 100SA
  • 1 x Terminal barrier block 6 pol.
  • 2 x Neutrik RCA connectors
  • 2 x pair of good quality binding post

It will work fine with 1 heatsink if bias is set to 250mA per channel. With 2 heatsink you can go for an bias of 500mA.
An extra heatsink will cost 50€ more. So that this kit will cost 530€ + shipping in summersales (Normal price 663€ + shipping).

For transit to Australia it cost 165€ (I am sorry.... But it is the cheapest i have found)

Sonny, May I ask if you could (re)list prices and basic specs for the varous versions of the TSSA (on sale) - when you have time for it. I am especially interested in output in watts for the V2, and if you have a potted trafo from Noratel for that one too and its higher voltage rails. Thanks.

Hi
What is in the kit exactly
What type of transformer?
Does it come with or need 2 heat sinks?
Whats the difference between the v1.7 and 1.8?
How much to post to Australia 4019?

Thanks.
Hi Awty, Check out this post where Sonny explains a little more about the trafo.
Regarding the difference between V1.7 and V1.8 I think it is only component upgrades, but Sonny will answer that I'm sure. All the best, Per

Sonny, May I ask if you could (re)list prices and basic specs for the varous versions of the TSSA / kits (on sale) - when you have time for it. I am especially interested in output in watts and price for the V2, and if you have a potted trafo from Noratel for the V2 too and its higher voltage rails. I assume V1.8 has the same output as the V1.7. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.