Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Boulder, CO
Complete, step-by-step op amp kit
This Class AB stereo chip amp kit is like no other: it comes with everything you need to build it. You supply the tools and the effort and you’ll be rewarded with a rich learning and listening experience. You assemble the Gobo’s high-end, audio-grade components in an acrylic chassis that shows off the warm, retro sounding, custom analog-based chip amp design and your handy work.
- Easy-to-follow instructions, crafted with the beginner in mind, rich with high-quality photos.
- The popular Op Amp LM1875, which is easy to use, stable, and provides excellent performance.
- Hand-routed amp boards designed with the shortest possible paths and smooth lines.
- A power board with oversized capacities and flexible options.
- Professional-grade toroidal audio transformer engineered specifically for audio applications—cool running, quiet, and efficient—boasting minimal interference from stray signals.
- The highest quality audio grade capacitors and resistors.
- And bling! Like anodized aluminum knob, stainless steel hardware, gold plated connectors and a mortised, flex-hinged light blue acrylic case.