DIY Turntable & Arm Parts available TemaadAudio - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th October 2013, 04:34 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default DIY Turntable & Arm Parts available TemaadAudio

Hi just to let you guys no that TemaadAudio can supply many parts for those of you who would like to build a T/T or arm. We have 2 standard T/T and Arm kits available and can also custom manufacture a kit or part to your requirements
Old 23rd October 2013, 04:47 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default 12 inch Unipivot Pickup Arm Kit

Hi Guy's, just thought we would let you know we can supply a 12inch arm (yes 12 INCH) Uni Pivot Pickup Arm Kit for a pricely sum of US$155.
This kit has all the parts required to build a quality audiophile arm with a carbon fibre tapered arm. You need to add your own wire, a simple job, or we can provide one for an extra US$35-00.

This is what some people have said about it

Chriswhgree - Anyway-impressions-fantastic, Initial results were excellent-more open and relaxed than many arms-I've owned just about ever one you could think of - Ittock, Nottingham Analogue, Morch UP4, Opus 3 Cantus, Clearaudio Tangent.....the list goes on. (Thanks Chris, this review was for our CHREAPEST ARM, he came back and bought another)

calnic - Arm Is fantastic value for money, I can say it certainly say it blows away my fully modded 250. I bought the Wizard and sold the 250 and have an massive upgrade with change in my Pocket, how often can you do that in our hobby.

jbblake - Thanks a lot for your advise on cartridges, I have gone for the red with 30 stylus. In the arm the sound is unbelievable for the price combo. Huge sound-stage depth and base is tremendously deep,agile and fast.

rmoonknight - I just finished putting together the wizard kit as a 12" arm and I wanted to say it sounds great. Very smooth and big sounding. I'm so glad I finally found the time to put it together.
Thanks so much for a great, affordable product. It's amazing to me how it sounds better than my Jelco 750D (Ricky came back and bought an upgrade package, which we tailored to his needs)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04199a.jpg (147.1 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg Team Arm 002x.jpg (164.5 KB, 290 views)
Old 9th December 2013, 05:58 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Hi,

interested in the tt and arm kit. Where can i get it?
Old 11th December 2013, 07:18 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

You seemed to have good reviews from TNT but I can't find your web page.
It no longer exists?
I realized that a major part of my job was to figure out how to use technology control to create economic force, or leverage, such that money and business flowed in Microsoft's direction” — Alex St.John, father of DirectX.
Old 12th December 2013, 01:25 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Hi, our web page is back up and running. Visit at temaadaudio.net
Cheers
Old 26th February 2014, 02:11 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default Second Part of TNT review

Hi Guy's, just to let you knpow the 2nd half of the TNT review is due for publication in March/April.
Old 20th September 2014, 02:27 PM   #7
DieterK is offline DieterK  Germany
diyAudio Member

Is Temaadaudio still in business? I wrote You a few questiones over your contact site but there is still no answer.
Best regards
Dieter

Hide this!Advertise here!