SDA-400 Professional multi-way - Page 51 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th February 2014, 07:24 AM   #501
AP2 is offline AP2  Italy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrizztDo View Post
Hello,

I'm in for a kit 2. I'd like to know the price though
Thanks for your interest,
Now I have only the price of Kit-1 (weekdays, the price of the enclosure)
360 GB (this forum only).
458 (without enclosure) at short online shop.

I can guarantee that all materials / components are checked and select them one by one. we tried to assemble a kit-1, complete with connections and wires, you can use 30 minutes, without using a soldering iron.

I remind you that some audiophiles mature, use this Mda-400 full-range, with great satisfaction to.

I imagine a line (two enclosures equal) one with fast AB class in side, and for this I am organizing quickly,I mean 2x150w in 1U-AB.

P.S.
At all: if you think this is a wonderful project, as a finished product high quality, please create a list, I need to know how many kits I have to reserve here.
I'm sure, offer a good opportunity.
Old 25th February 2014, 06:08 PM   #502
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP2 View Post
Hi,
This diagram practical,for 4CH-SDA(KIT-3) it can help faster without errors.
Continue...
Hi Roberto,

In a case where we will have both RCA and XLR connectors on the SDA amplifier (kit 3), how would you connect the standoffs on the DPS-400? You say to replace the 3 non-earth connectors with plastic or nylon standoffs on the case of RCA (unbalance). How would you fix this?

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks
Do

Last edited by pinnocchio; 25th February 2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 25th February 2014, 10:08 PM   #503
Cresnet is offline Cresnet  Germany
diyAudio Member

woow

witch software you use to create these great sheets?
Old 26th February 2014, 06:54 AM   #504
Banned

Hi Dominic,
The XLR input is independent from the isolation of smps. so if you want to use also rca, you have to isolate the gnd from the frame.
Check the regulators under the SDA-400, it is best to add a little insulation sheet. just a small rectangle.
Old 26th February 2014, 06:58 AM   #505
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresnet View Post
woow

witch software you use to create these great sheets?
Simple pcb cad as circuitmaker (old and free).
realizze as "part" your single block and save as lib. very good is vectorial,then zoom.
Old 26th February 2014, 01:28 PM   #506
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandazYa View Post
Hi Roberto,

Did you send the missing decoupling capacitor please?

Alexandre
Have you send the capacitor Roberto? I have not received anything yet
Old 27th February 2014, 07:17 AM   #507
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandazYa View Post
Have you send the capacitor Roberto? I have not received anything yet
Hi, yes sended but without track number,it's small package includes 2 MKT blue caps and 4xMOX res 15K. well, I can re-send?
I have stop with Poste-IT...for ever!
UPS new agreements and a person for check the packages (components one by one) now.

Last edited by AP2; 27th February 2014 at 07:19 AM.
Old 27th February 2014, 07:50 AM   #508
Banned

Hi,
I can still offer the kit SDA/DPS-400, now that some of them have listened to, and have also seen excellent stability, as well as the materials used.
I know that the price 2xSDA400+2xDPS-400 + 2x input PCB (complete) +2xPBTU3-ELNA is offered at an incredible price, considering it is NOT a Class D amp with simple chip.
All have paid € 210 for a kit, well, how did this price?

Maybe some do not have in mind:
Real cost:
Input Board & Attenuator+xlr...€ 15
2xPBTU3 complete... € 20 (10xELNA+10MKT or Murata caps)
2xDPS-400 complete € 64 (quoted/100pz) Yhaa it's not a smps €8,50
2xSDA-400 complete € 58 (quoted/100pz) Yhaa it's not a D Class €6,50

Now we must add the investment for production, such as purchases in reels of active / passive,Km of heatsink (Fhisher) ,of transport, logistics and coordinating all work.
Is not possible offer at 210€, but..Becouse I have produceed 10000pz of SDA & DPS-400, then Miracle is possible.
Who wins in all this ? simple... the customer! if able to understand the amplifier.
I am for transparency, all are able to look at a product and understand, so the secrets no longer exist today.

Last edited by AP2; 27th February 2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 27th February 2014, 08:36 AM   #509
maxidcx is offline maxidcx  France
diyAudio Member

Dear Roberto, I like your tansparency, and as I was a customer of the latest GB, I want to confirm that DPS/SDA is a very great deal.

I would like to openly give a feedback to help you selling more and making the community happy:

please keep offering DPS and SDA with good component at a good price.
This is really a good way for DIYer to enjoy SMPS and professional classD, with minimum integration effort. May be you can organize monthly GB for this product, with google form chowing the opetions or kit, like whats done in other threads.

But , in order for you not to loose money, I m questionning the benefit of the PBTU3 kit, and the PCB with xlr and pot. This is probably something the DYIer can solve themselves !
may be you just provide the PBTU PCB only and thats it. Also this will simplify your kit preparation and control ! (...)

I also beleive you should propose a complete turnkey solution with 2 MDA400 in dual mono in a finished box, where there is almost nothing to do just plug and play musique. Here there is some competition arround and a good powerfull dual mono is usually 500/600$

This way we have the choice, eitheir doing ourselves, at the very best cost, either trusting the product and buying one from you, off-the-shelves

I let it up to you to conclude, and you can count on me for my next purchasing

remark : I cannot understand the problem with post-it... and why you need UPS at 60€+ thats amaizing. Nowadays, its possible to get any goods from Singapore, taiwan or Sidney or USA for a couple of bucks, and safely. please enter in the 2000' and solve this asap !

cheers
fabrice
Old 27th February 2014, 09:02 AM   #510
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxidcx View Post
Dear Roberto, I like your tansparency, and as I was a customer of the latest GB, I want to confirm that DPS/SDA is a very great deal.

I would like to openly give a feedback to help you selling more and making the community happy:

please keep offering DPS and SDA with good component at a good price.
This is really a good way for DIYer to enjoy SMPS and professional classD, with minimum integration effort. May be you can organize monthly GB for this product, with google form chowing the opetions or kit, like whats done in other threads.

But , in order for you not to loose money, I m questionning the benefit of the PBTU3 kit, and the PCB with xlr and pot. This is probably something the DYIer can solve themselves !
may be you just provide the PBTU PCB only and thats it. Also this will simplify your kit preparation and control ! (...)

I also beleive you should propose a complete turnkey solution with 2 MDA400 in dual mono in a finished box, where there is almost nothing to do just plug and play musique. Here there is some competition arround and a good powerfull dual mono is usually 500/600$

This way we have the choice, eitheir doing ourselves, at the very best cost, either trusting the product and buying one from you, off-the-shelves

I let it up to you to conclude, and you can count on me for my next purchasing

remark : I cannot understand the problem with post-it... and why you need UPS at 60+ thats amaizing. Nowadays, its possible to get any goods from Singapore, taiwan or Sidney or USA for a couple of bucks, and safely. please enter in the 2000' and solve this asap !

cheers
fabrice
Thank you very much , I really enjoyed your feedback.
The dual mono MDA-400,competitors have a nice finished product (compared to some audiophiles ) and it costs 3,000

The pbtu complete, it is a way to save a little money for diy , I had the ELNA at 0,40 one , I tested well also. but I agree for pcb without parts.
New agreements with ups offer me 34-36 worldwide + original package ups , as darb have received, with isolated anti-static sheet inside also.

My philosophy is that the diy 's should not add to or modify the product , and this philosophy is also applied in the way I develop , I can not conceive of an amplifier naked and raw, without guards or other automatic devices , such as reliable and finished product .

Hide this!Advertise here!