• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SDA-400 Professional multi-way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MDA400 R78 smd resistor value

At least they should allow him to continue posting on this thread.
Hi weskoki, just want to ask you a favor if you can give me the value of the SMD resistor in the MDA400 promotion kit because I tried to power up the amp earlier tonight and this resistor got burned. see the attached picture.

regards,
mj777

Attachments

• IMG_2112.jpg
    IMG_2112.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_2113.jpg
    IMG_2113.jpg
    879.6 KB · Views: 326
Hi Nimaj,
do you know the value of R78, as stated on my earlier post #631?

BR,
mj777

Hi mj777,

The value of R78-R77 are 1206 1R used as fuse according to Audiopower. You can actually ask all your questions to Roberto and/or Stefania on this forum:

Audio Power - Support

It is a French forum only so you will need to write in French or use Google translate.

Ciao!
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.