• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My ES9018 DAC/Amp/Controller..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
from post #73

"I'm happy to report that Amanero is working flawlessly with the new adapter board that provides synchronous re-clocking. The adapter connects directly to the DAC for those that prefer USB input only operation, or it can be connected to the Input board that provides switching between 8 stereo channels of S/PDIF, or two separate channels of I2S or DSD with all 8 channels available ideal for digital crossovers or surround sound. "

Does the amanero board support 8CHs to i2s for use with 2x 4way crossover implemented on a PC ?

from an earlier post
"I also started laying out the PCB for my own XMOS based USB stereo and multichannel device to operate with my Blackbird DAC. I'm hoping that I may have something by the end of Februar"

Al, did you develop your multichannel USB to I2S option? Or is the minidsp usb streamer the only options for multichannel input from pc?

jojip, you might have a look at a new board from diyinhk for multichannel.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/283283-new-xmos-multichannel-pcb.html

I bought one, and it seems to be working fine for me in stereo mode with I2S. To make the driver work under Win 10, I had to install it with driver signing enforcement turned off. Soon I will test it in 8 channel mode with my ES9018 DAC.

from post #73

Does the amanero board support 8CHs to i2s for use with 2x 4way crossover implemented on a PC ?

jojip, you might have a look at a new board from diyinhk for multichannel.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/283283-new-xmos-multichannel-pcb.html

I bought one, and it seems to be working fine for me in stereo mode with I2S. To make the driver work under Win 10, I had to install it with driver signing enforcement turned off. Soon I will test it in 8 channel mode with my ES9018 DAC.

Hi Dhalbakken,

thanks.
I had come across this earlier and i had passed a pointer to Al.
I will wait for AL to develop his version and then upgrade to it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.