Ultimate Equalized V5 has been released - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th August 2013, 06:54 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Ultimate Equalized V5 has been released

Dear All,

With this post, I would like to announce the release of Ultimate Equalizer Version 5.
http://www.bodziosoftware.com.au/ There are three options available:

UE5 - WASAPI version

Full implementation of all new features described on the website and in the manual. Recommended sound cards are 2xDelta1010LT.

UE5 MME version

Full implementation of all new features described in the manual. Recommended sound cards are MME sound cards with time-aligned inputs/outputs. Also digital sound cards RME HDSP AES-32 and Lynx AES16.

UE5 - MME Lite version

This version is specifically targeting older computers. Before you throw one away, please consider this new option.

1. 2in/4out, 2in/6out and 2in/8out channel configuration with motherboard or sound card capable of processing 2 inputs and 8 outputs. For example: Delta410 ($29 in Ebay).
2. It is a single-core software, that does not require new, multi-core CPUs.
3. Runs on WinXP SP2.
4. Tested on Pentium 4 CPU, 2.6GHz with 512Mb RAM. CPU usage for 2in/8out options was 67%. The processing time, Pt = 53.
5. Runs on older sound cards such as Delta410 tested with driver version 5.10.00.0026. Sampling 48kHz and buffer size 256 or 512 samples.

Upgrades are available from Bodzio Software for $USD25. Please drop me an email with your serial number. bohdan@bodziosoftware.com.au

Best Regards,
Bohdan
Old 4th August 2013, 07:10 AM   #2
DUG is offline DUG  Canada
diyAudio Member

Shouldn't all three of your posts be placed in the vendor's section?

Or is this free SW?

Just asking.
Old 4th August 2013, 07:20 AM   #3
ttan98 is offline ttan98  Australia
diyAudio Member

Bohdan,

I own the Soundeasy software, your new software sounds very interesting and deserved further investigations and experimentation, however there is a problem I need to use a desktop that can accommodate the Delta 1010LT/410, etc card. This combo is both bulky and inconvenient.

Is there a possibility of using an external interface box that can interface to a laptop via an USB port? Is this a possibility now or near future? This way the interface box will directly compete with Minidsp, this interface box and software is a much more powerful combo. As it is I would hesitant in this purchase.

That's my opinion.
Old 4th August 2013, 09:07 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttan98 View Post
Bohdan,

I own the Soundeasy software, your new software sounds very interesting and deserved further investigations and experimentation, however there is a problem I need to use a desktop that can accommodate the Delta 1010LT/410, etc card. This combo is both bulky and inconvenient.

Is there a possibility of using an external interface box that can interface to a laptop via an USB port? Is this a possibility now or near future? This way the interface box will directly compete with Minidsp, this interface box and software is a much more powerful combo. As it is I would hesitant in this purchase.

That's my opinion.

Hi Ttan,

Sorry, I have no plans for a laptop/USB implementation.

The best usage for the UE5 software is to install it on your audio/video server, in an attractive HTPC case, and make it a permanent feature of your AV room.

I have been using it like this for over 12 months now. With the new BBM (Binaural Bass Management) feature, the older audio files (like The Beatles) got a new life in them.

Best Regards,
Bohdan
Old 4th August 2013, 02:23 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohdan1232000 View Post
Hi Ttan,

The best usage for the UE5 software is to install it on your audio/video server, in an attractive HTPC case, and make it a permanent feature of your AV room.

I have been using it like this for over 12 months now. With the new BBM (Binaural Bass Management) feature, the older audio files (like The Beatles) got a new life in them.

Best Regards,
Bohdan
Can respect why on the technical front no lappy/usb support. Very nice of you to mention older recordings like the Beatles. I have just about everything they have ever produced, converted to digital. This certainly would breath new life into them
Old 5th August 2013, 01:26 AM   #6
ttan98 is offline ttan98  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohdan1232000 View Post
Hi Ttan,

Best Regards,
Bohdan
I respect your decision on how you want to do with your product, however as it is I suspect a lack of response from "potential buyers/users" to this thread is quite evident. You should take note of this.

I still believe compactness, versatility and convenient are important in this kind of product, a good example is Minidsp, their product range is increasing by leaps and bounce. Your BBM software is yet to be exploited by more users if more users are using it. I have not used this s/w I am sure it by far superior to what the Minidsp s/w can do. One suggestion is a change in direction in how to market the software. I still think a proprietary interface box is required to link this box to laptop/desktop via USB 3 or 2 interface, the outputs would either be analog or I2S(orUSB), the latter is more useful when there so many users with their own DACs already. The I2S(or USB) can interface to some excellent DACs or the later model DACs such as ES9018 or ES9023. For those who are price conscious it can easily interface to the cheap ES9023 which offers high quality sound for such a low price. You can supply the ES9023 or users can supply their own. This way I believe you will have a hit product combo. I understand getting the interface box manufactured can be a major obstacle, I am sure it is not impossible. Have said this I believe there is still a need to be a lot more thinking behind this idea to make it into a success. Why don't you float this idea to your users forum and find out their respond, it would a good place to start.

I am responding from a user point of view. After all this I wish you all the best in this product which ever direction you take.
Old 5th August 2013, 04:12 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I respect your decision on how you want to do with your product, however as it is I suspect a lack of response from "potential buyers/users" to this thread is quite evident. You should take note of this.

I still believe compactness, versatility and convenient are important in this kind of product, a good example is Minidsp, their product range is increasing by leaps and bounce. Your BBM software is yet to be exploited by more users if more users are using it. I have not used this s/w I am sure it by far superior to what the Minidsp s/w can do. One suggestion is a change in direction in how to market the software. I still think a proprietary interface box is required to link this box to laptop/desktop via USB 3 or 2 interface, the outputs would either be analog or I2S(orUSB), the latter is more useful when there so many users with their own DACs already. The I2S(or USB) can interface to some excellent DACs or the later model DACs such as ES9018 or ES9023. For those who are price conscious it can easily interface to the cheap ES9023 which offers high quality sound for such a low price. You can supply the ES9023 or users can supply their own. This way I believe you will have a hit product combo. I understand getting the interface box manufactured can be a major obstacle, I am sure it is not impossible. Have said this I believe there is still a need to be a lot more thinking behind this idea to make it into a success. Why don't you float this idea to your users forum and find out their respond, it would a good place to start.

I am responding from a user point of view. After all this I wish you all the best in this product which ever direction you take.

Hi Ttan,

Thank you for your input. All comments are quite valid.

I am quite happy with the response to my post so far. I am offering a very powerful and cutting-edge-technology product. How it fits into the audio chain is possibly best visualized in this file:
http://www.bodziosoftware.com.au/Signal_Routing.JPG
I am not aiming at anything more than this.

Current PCs with ALC1150 audio codec are capable of 115dB SNR, and there is no additional/extra HW you need to achieve HiFi level of sound reproduction in you AV room today. Add an audio/video server installed on the same PC, and this is unbeatable combination. It is extremally cheap to run, as you can purchase you music buying only selected .mp4 songs from iTunes - no need to buy whole CD with 70% of the songs you will never listen to.

It's the total approach to audio experience, which is so attractive, when you take UE on board.

Best Regards,
Bohdan
Old 5th August 2013, 04:15 AM   #8
N Brock is offline N Brock  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUG View Post
Shouldn't all three of your posts be placed in the vendor's section?

Or is this free SW?

Just asking.
It's not freeware and this thread doesn't belong in this section.
Old 5th August 2013, 04:20 AM   #9
AJT is offline AJT  Philippines
diyAudio Moderator

moved to vendors', please observe one thread per member only....
Old 3rd October 2013, 01:23 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I still think a proprietary interface box is required to link this box to laptop/desktop via USB 3 or 2 interface, the outputs would either be analog or I2S(orUSB), the latter is more useful when there so many users with their own DACs already.
If you insist on a laptop, I recommend you get a laptop that has a firewire 1394a connection or Flash card adapter and use a firewire sound card. I use this setup when I'm running SoundEasy software. I plan on using Ultimate Equalizer very soon. Moreover, I also have a desktop using internal motherboard soundcard, or PCI or 1394a firewire.

I recently bought a Clevo gaming laptop that comes with a firewire 1394a port, I could not find anything else with a 1394a port that was 2013 new. Laptop manufacturer's are going with USB3 it appears and Firewire is going the way of Lighting bolt (or whatever the name). These new technologies are more than (10X) enough for audio.

My 2 cents,
Rich J

Hide this!Advertise here!