• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Capsules K12 K47 K67/K87, Unmarked Microphones C12 U47 U87, Mod Kit from Europe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Shaper Mastering EQ DIY Kit, Renaissance FET Microphone, Parts, Mod Kit from Europe

Welcome to the world of Mic & Mod.
French company specializing in microphone DIY and parts.

Our webstore is available at : www.micandmod.com

Prices are in euros and include the French tax of 20%.
For a purchase outside the European Union, you can deduct the tax from the price displayed. (USA, Canada, etc.)

We ship worldwide. Fast shipping !

Delivery time: 2-3 days (EU)
2-5 days (USA, Canada, out UE)

NEW Atlantic Phonic Shaper Mastering EQ for rack 500: https://micandmod.com/hardware-kits/96-atlantic-phonic-shaper-mastering-eq-diy-kit.html
NEW Atlantic Phonic Renaissance FET Microphone: Atlantic Phonic Technologies(R) Renaissance Sony C800G Neumann U47

Vintage Microphone Capsules

We have three replicas of famous microphone capsules, made with high quality materials.
All capsules are double diaphragm for use in multipattern mics.
CK12, K47 & K67/87 capsules.

Unmarked Microphones

M-87 Microphone – Neumann U87 Clone & Body kit
M-12 Microphone – AKG C12 Clone & Body kit
M-47 Microphone – Neumann U47 Clone & Body kit

Parts and accessories

- Electro-Harmonix 12AY7/6072A tube
- Electro-Harmonix 12AY7/6072A Gold tube
- Golden Age Project Channel-Strip
- Microphone output transformers Cinemag CM-2480
- Metal plate Vintage style for microphone
- Microphone High End cable Sommer Cable SC-Source MKII Highflex
- Tools & Welding
- And more...

Last edited:
Hello Bear ;)

When we created Mic & Mod, our No.1 goal was to offer high quality products at competitive prices. The challenge was big. To meet this challenge, a portion of capsules are assembled in our factory in China according to a strict specifications from Mic & Mod, and selected components from countries worldwide (eg, Mylar comes from a Japanese supplier). We are in constant contact with our factory, and have correspondents in place to control and monitor production. Our capsules are all completed and tested in France in our workshops.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Yannick

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
A very nice website. :up: Bravo!

Just one little avis: I know that en Francais there is a single word for soldering (soudure). But en Anglais, it is two words. Welding (like for plates of steel) and Soldering (as for electronics and copper pipe, done with tin and lead). So your section "Outils & soudure" should say "Tools & soldering" in English. Welding is for joining metal plates.

A very nice website. :up: Bravo!

Just one little avis: I know that en Francais there is a single word for soldering (soudure). But en Anglais, it is two words. Welding (like for plates of steel) and Soldering (as for electronics and copper pipe, done with tin and lead). So your section "Outils & soudure" should say "Tools & soldering" in English. Welding is for joining metal plates.

Hi Pano,

Thank you very much for your encouragement and avis :)

In fact, we had not seen this subtlety.
We will change it now ;)

Best.

I wish I had the money to spend on one of your u87 kits. You should consider posting some audio recordings comparing your mics with other mics so people can get a feel for how they sound. I would love to hear how close your u-87 meets or beats the Neumann U87.

I'm not sure if you are on The Forums - Gearslutz.com if not you should post there.

Great idea DJNUBZ :)
We will soon realize this test.
There is very little difference between a microphone Neumann U87 Ai and our U87 kit, as it resumes the same characteristics.
I keep you informed.
Best :)

m47.png

m12.png

NOW AVAILABLE !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.