BEST CEILING SPEAKERS IN INDIA! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th December 2012, 05:45 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default BEST CEILING SPEAKERS IN INDIA!

Lemme start by saying that after installation of these speakers, I have been the hit of all my friends. All the parties have been held at my house, due to the astounding quality of these recently purchased speakers by the name of JNM.

The sound quality is unparalleled to that of any other speaker on the market despite being such a new brand.

Not only are the speakers top notch, the service at the store 'Rajdeep Electronics' was remarkable as well. The moment I entered the store, I was greeted by a salesman who really knew his stuff. He first showed me the JNM speakers and from the second I heard the sound quality on these speakers, I was sold. He then suggested that I purchase oxygen free speaker cables for my in-home speaker system, and I was extremely satisfied with this purchase.

All in all, astounding quality as well as excellent service makes Rajdeep Electronics and the JNM brand an essential part to any speaker need you may have.

The contact details are as follows:

::: Welcome to JNM-AUDIO :::
Rajdeep Electronics

Check them out!
Old 26th December 2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Pano is offline Pano  United States
diyAudio Moderator

As this looks like an advert, it's been moved to the Vendor's Bazaar

Hide this!Advertise here!