• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

VSSA Lateral MosFet Amplifier

Well i just couldnt leave this circuit alone and instead ended up making a headphone amp out of it. 15v +/- supply V and 300ma bias for the output transistors. I lowered the ccs(?) resistors, the 15k and the 820ohm. They are now 9k and 500 (i should probably go lower?)

The gain is set at 3x with 1000r and 330r

Bias rock stable at 0 to 2ma drift and i havent even thermal coupled the input transistors yet which are bc337 327 that i used them everywhere else

Output transistor bc139 140, output resistors 22ohm. (Should it be lower?) The driver transistors i had initially implemented on the board have been converted to part of a darlington output with the small transistors going to the output via 500ohm resistors.

Sounds very very good so far but i know the values are far from optimal right now. Id greatly appreciate it if someone could sim the circuit at 15v 3x gain so i can go ahead and finish what might be the best headphone amp you could diy

Attachments

• 20220119_002104.jpg
    20220119_002104.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 324