VSSA Lateral MosFet Amplifier - Page 106 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th April 2013, 12:04 AM   #1051
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Cat View Post
Sent them four e-mails, no response, they're at least not serious.
I'm not surprised. A pity this guy does not know how to communicate and get his mails, because his products are quality ones.
The best is to ask here: Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
Old 28th April 2013, 07:30 AM   #1052
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperado View Post
I'm not surprised. A pity this guy does not know how to communicate and get his mails, because his products are quality ones.
The best is to ask here: Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
With Chinese, everything is adjusted for large scale production and sales. When they see order for just a couple of SMPS, they consider it like nothing! I only contacted them once, and when there was no immediate reply I quit! But if you ask quotation for 100 pieces, who knows?
Old 28th April 2013, 02:59 PM   #1053
diyAudio Member

WOW
Old 28th April 2013, 05:39 PM   #1054
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlukic View Post
With Chinese, everything is adjusted for large scale production and sales.
I believe, on the contrary that the guy is alone, building its SMPS by himself in a place where Internet works two times a year.The guy spend more than a month to send my parcel, pretending it was done, my order and payment was done the 12 march and i received-it the 4May !!!
On the other side, i can read the guy is OK when a product fails, and offer exchange or repair. And, on the forum, help people when they have trouble (Like HF leakage) using those PSU.
Old 28th April 2013, 05:50 PM   #1055
diyAudio Member

Using a single SMPS800 for powering 2 modules/SMPS2000 for 4 modules would save money, but on HCFR.com some guys have shown some troubles at high frequencies, but it's not fully documented yet...
Old 28th April 2013, 06:12 PM   #1056
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I believe, on the contrary that the guy is alone, building its SMPS by himself in a place where Internet works two times a year.The guy spend more than a month to send my parcel, pretending it was done, my order and payment was done the 12 march and i received-it the 4May !!!
On the other side, i can read the guy is OK when a product fails, and offer exchange or repair. And, on the forum, help people when they have trouble (Like HF leakage) using those PSU.
I second this as well. It took me more than two months for my SMPS2000R to get here but if he's alone trying to build a business it is not always easy. The products are really good quality.

Do
Old 28th April 2013, 06:38 PM   #1057
diyAudio Member

Quote:
My remark was for Connex!
Old 28th April 2013, 07:03 PM   #1058
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlukic View Post
My remark was for Connex!
I believe we were all talking about Connex.

According to Connex, their replacement for the Hypex SMPS400 is their SMPS500RxE / SMPS600RxE

Thanks
Do

Last edited by pinnocchio; 28th April 2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 28th April 2013, 07:35 PM   #1059
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnocchio View Post
I believe we were all talking about Connex.

According to Connex, their replacement for the Hypex SMPS400 is their SMPS500RxE / SMPS600RxE

Thanks
Do
Obviously I was not persistent enough.
Old 2nd May 2013, 09:45 PM   #1060
diyAudio Member

Hi to all VSSA GB members

Just to inform you that quotations started to send out today. All of you will receive Proforma Invoices before Sunday.

Best regards, Andrej

Hide this!Advertise here!