• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: My new design: CM6631 24bit/192khz USB to Coaxial and Optical fiber

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Last edited:
cm6631 always upsamples 44K to 48K

:mad: I have one of these but it always upsamples 44K to 48K despite all settings be correct to replay 44k native rate in player, asio4all & w7 device supported rates. Tried both hqplayer & foobar (ASIO modes)

48K & 96K replay their native rates OK.

Installed driver is c-media usb2.0 high speed true hd audio 7.0.1.4

I have many many problem with your device.
Me and my friends bought 9-10 Pcs and some of them not support to ASIO also not recognize to USB2.0 (removed virus scan) also external power supply there're no light and does not work.
Have you test it surely before send them to customer ?

Regard
Anadigit

I have many many problem with your device.
Me and my friends bought 9-10 Pcs and some of them not support to ASIO also not recognize to USB2.0 (removed virus scan) also external power supply there're no light and does not work.
Have you test it surely before send them to customer ?

Regard
Anadigit

Hello Anadigit,
Where do you get the boards? give me the link, we always ship the items after fully tested and also send the buyer the driver.

cm6631 always upsamples 44K to 48K

I sorted this by uninstalling driver w7 installed & installing driver from vendor.
I now have 4 of these units & they are all fine (3 with 88k & 176k firmware).

Always you have to uninstall driver w7 installs & use vendor driver, this is weakness in w7 (XP gives you option to install from location of your choice, which is what you want !).

Also you have to open device properties and tick sample rates supported.

Also if you use different usb socket you need to install drivers again.

how do you unistall W7 driver?

Iam not able to use the supplied driver. It gives an error message saying Please connect the CMEDIA Audio device..

Rgds

I sorted this by uninstalling driver w7 installed & installing driver from vendor.
I now have 4 of these units & they are all fine (3 with 88k & 176k firmware).

Always you have to uninstall driver w7 installs & use vendor driver, this is weakness in w7 (XP gives you option to install from location of your choice, which is what you want !).

Also you have to open device properties and tick sample rates supported.

Also if you use different usb socket you need to install drivers again.

I installed the new CM6631 board today. Loaded the drivers and it plays great. I desoldered the LED and hooked up the wires to the case USB LED.

I can't figure out the LED though. The old USB board only lit the LED when the computer was plugged in. This one comes on at power up. Is there a second spot to wire in the case USB LED? If there is I can't find it.

Hi Mr. Weiliang.
I have bought 2 DAC7 with CM6631 USB modules fom minishow seller (user RAZOR2000SHOP). These units work fine but I have a problem with CM6631 when I try to play wave file in 192khz 24 bits resolution. The sound is good but I have also several scratches noise (non periodic). I'm using a TOSHIBA TECRA pc with WINDOWS7 but the problem is existing also with other computers.
Someone told me that is necessary a new firmware. If this is true could yuo send me the firmware, the installation tool (for WIN7) and the instructions how to do it?
My emai is: roberto.marin@mail.wind.it
Thank you in advance.
R. Marin.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.