• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Objective 2 Headphone Amps for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To help pay for his gap year with a charity before university, my son has been making a few Objective 2 Headphone amps to sell. He has 3 left over. These have been made using gold plated PCBs with new components according to NwAVGuy's design and come complete with rechargeable batteries and a UK power supply. They are in sliver aluminium boxes with laser cut/inscribed front panels. I am a professional electronics engineer and have supervised, inspected and tested them.

Photo attached.

Yours for £75 plus £7 p&p (UK). Overseas sales accepted but please contact me for p&P first.

Attachments

• O2 Amp.jpg
    O2 Amp.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 144
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.