• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

Quite a few changes in the I2C tab of the new Firmware Tool (111a):

- Changed: OnDSDEnable has been split in 4 modes (OnDSD64, OnDSD128, OnDSD256 and OnDSD512
- Changed: OnDSDDiable event has been removed
- Changed: OnModuleSelect event has been removed
- Changed: OnModuleDeselect event has been removed
- Changed: OnRateChange event has been removed
- Changed: OnVolumeChange renamed to OnVolume
- New: Slave Mode (MCLK Input)
- New: 500ms startup delay
- New: OnUnMute event

firmtool111_zps656f57a1.jpg

Joined 2007
Paid Member
@jackal29a: Thanks so much for elaborating this - very helpful ;) .. I'll look into it in the days to come and see if I can get somewhere with it.

And, yes, if a BB DAC uc programming capable person could "chip in" :)p) on how to program the registers I'll be pleased to hear about it as well.

Greetings,

Jesper

it works with 45.xx and 49.xx too.

I need to add a cpld firmware selection in the maintenance tool, in this way you can choose,

cpld master, cpld slave 22/24, cpld slave 45/49

Is possible to swap onboard 22/24 oscilators for another 45/49 oscillators?

Any oscillator sugestion for this swap?

Onboard 45/49 oscillators make very easy reclock using Acko isolator/reclock board.

Regards

hello thank you for the GB4, i hope to ship all during this week, i got some delay with shipments because i was away from Pisa.

I just uploaded a firmware version 1.072 with I2C speed at 100Khz.
Please use this maintenance tool http://www.amanero.com/oemtool111a.zip

The OnMute event is enabled and the OnVolumeChange too.

About the OnVolumeChange insert address [0x49], register [0x0], and the number of sequential registers to modify with a volume value between 0 - 127 for example 8.

Thank you!
Domenico

Hi Domenico,

Thanks for upload new tool and firm!!
I have a problem with 1.069, but now solved with 1.072.
Thank you very much.

But I have a question.
I already find 1.072 and 1.072 192k with oemtool110, so what's difference?