USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter - Page 176 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2013, 04:57 AM   #1751
acko is offline acko  Australia
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanero View Post
hello, the lines are in sequence D64 (F0) F1 F2 F3
They are open collectors and you can ground them when not used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mull3t View Post
Does this mean that the Acko re-clocker boards are not affected if we're not using this functionality? I have two of the older green Amaneros and one of the red ones. I plan on using one red and one green in full sync / slave mode. One user mentioned cutting the pins on the newer red version. Is this really necessary?
~Mull3t
No change on the re-clocker boards necessary for the new Amanero board (red edition). Open collector outputs will not fault when tied to ground. No need to cut pin connections
__________________
AckoDAC Project
Now Open:Sync Clock GB
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 05:10 AM   #1752
Mull3t is offline Mull3t  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Gamehendge
Cool. Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 06:52 PM   #1753
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bath, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek View Post
Thanks for the "tip". You said something like this:

- How can I win the hart of this beautyful girl?
- Take that ugly one, it's easy.

Just stick your blindfold on you'll never be able to tell the difference

Specially if you take eight at once
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 09:25 PM   #1754
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
i want to add one. where is the list? also can you show me a isolator? i want to isolate the buzz from usb. thank you
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 10:00 PM   #1755
Marek is offline Marek  Poland
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Katowice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickiegeorge View Post
Just stick your blindfold on you'll never be able to tell the difference

Specially if you take eight at once
I prefer 4xPCM63P-Y or even PCM1704K and don't even think about trying 1000xTDA1543 because this chips are from different league. There are things that we know without trying. Period.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 10:57 PM   #1756
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by panos444 View Post
i want to add one. where is the list?
List for Amanero GB is there - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...wYS1EcXc#gid=0
, also mentioned previously.
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2013, 02:21 AM   #1757
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sao Paulo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek View Post
Amanero, is that possible to develop CPLD firmware which provide LL/LR, DL, DR and BCK signals insteed of I2S for R2R multibit DACs like PCM63, PCM1702/4, AD1865/2?
I second that.

BTW who is running the group buy?

Regards./
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2013, 02:15 PM   #1758
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Marek, sorry man, responding to Rokiee, I just missed your earlier list of prefered DACs. BUT, TDA1543 is a very nice "tiny toy" (if you called it children's game) you can find it in Altman Attraction DAC and a good much of Amanero as well. Surprisingly accepts 96Khz/24 bit forms too. As far as know, Peter Daniel has a great reputation in Polish hi-fi community, so I recommend this link too: Pushing the limits of TDA1543 NOS DAC. It takes no more than 60 minute to put together. There are things that nice to try. Cheers, JŠnos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek View Post
I prefer 4xPCM63P-Y or even PCM1704K and don't even think about trying 1000xTDA1543 because this chips are from different league. There are things that we know without trying. Period.

Last edited by janos_904; 18th October 2013 at 02:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2013, 03:02 PM   #1759
Marek is offline Marek  Poland
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Katowice
Quote:
Originally Posted by janos_904 View Post
Marek, sorry man, responding to Rokiee, I just missed your earlier list of prefered DACs. BUT, TDA1543 is a very nice "tiny toy" (if you called it children's game) you can find it in Altman Attraction DAC and a good much of Amanero as well. Surprisingly accepts 96Khz/24 bit forms too. As far as know, Peter Daniel has a great reputation in Polish hi-fi community, so I recommend this link too: Pushing the limits of TDA1543 NOS DAC. It takes no more than 60 minute to put together. There are things that nice to try. Cheers, JŠnos
I understand - everyone is playing with toys of his choice but post like yours may discourage Amanero to implement direct PCM bus because "hay, there is TDA1543, it has I2S, no need to implement it anymore!". It was somenthing like you want to refute my request to Amanero with such weak argument, thats all.

Last edited by Marek; 18th October 2013 at 03:05 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2013, 02:32 PM   #1760
Rookie is offline Rookie  Serbia
diyAudio Member
 
Rookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek View Post
I understand - everyone is playing with toys of his choice but post like yours may discourage Amanero to implement direct PCM bus because "hay, there is TDA1543, it has I2S, no need to implement it anymore!". It was somenthing like you want to refute my request to Amanero with such weak argument, thats all.
If there is enough people interested in this feature, maybe we can give some donation to Domenico, to motivate him to implement this feature in firmware.
Who is interested? What do you say Domenico?
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HLLY USB SPDIF/ I2S CONVERTER kp93300 Digital Source 12 29th January 2012 02:55 PM
exaU2I - 32bit/384kHz Multi-Channel Asynchronous USB to I2S Interface exa065 exaDevices 0 11th November 2011 11:41 AM
$40 USB to I2S converter sharpi31 Digital Line Level 7 12th July 2009 04:09 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2