• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Loudspeaker construction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can we get a sneak peak...

However good the content, the covers could do with a bit of graphic design revamp.

Have you looked into publishing direct to iBooks store, free and you instantly have a huge audience with all the Apple devices around the world.

Thanks for the comments, I'll look into it. I am doing this mainly to pass on valuable info and experience so that future generations can gain from it. We had an amplifier guru here who died a while back and all his knowledge is lost. I guess that applies to most trades these days. I'll try and make a better cover, but what do they say never ..... ah well I guess you do judge a book by it's cover.

http://novelbooks.weebly.com/crossovers.html

Cheers Mac

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.