|Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|14th June 2012, 03:29 PM||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2012
FS: Customizable Objective 2 amps
Hi all, please note that this thread only pertains to interested buyers from outside Singapore. If you're in Singapore and interested in getting an O2 amp from me, please go to this link: My Audio Addiction: NwAvGuy's Objective2 Amp
After my first round of BTO O2 amp went relatively successfully, I feel confident enough to offer the same O2 customization services to international customers. International shipping will be registered and comes with a tracking number, and it is already included in the cost of the amp. The customization period will run from 14/6/12 to 19/6/12, and the followings are the T&C:
Terms and Conditions
1) Payment - Payment will be via paypal. Any paypal charges will be absorbed by me. Payment must be made before parts will be ordered.
2) Due to the complexity of international transactions, there will be no warranties provided. However, if your amp is Dead-On-Arrival, I will require you to send back the amp for me to test. If it is truly broken, I will send out a new amp with no additional charge. I will test all amps prior to sending them out, but if you require a longer period of testing (for example, you might want the amp to be run in for a week prior to shipment), I can do that.
3) All orders for parts will be placed once all payments have been received. The amps will be ready for shipment approximately 3 days after all parts have arrived. You will be periodically updated on the amps' status.
4) I will be making a minimum of 5 amps at a time. During the customization period, anyone interested in getting an O2 amp from me will be able to customize their amp according to point 5. If there are more than 5 requests, I will make more sets. After the customization period, you can still buy any available amps but they will only be available in the basic build with rechargeable batteries and no wall transformer.
5) All parts used in the amp will be those found in NwAvGuy's BOM. The basic build will be for US$150 shipped, and it includes the amp with an enclosure, with acrylic face plate, with 2 9V 250mAh Tenergy rechargeable batteries, and without a wall transformer/power supply. The default gain is 2.5x for low gain, and 6.5x for high gain. More customized options and it's additional costs are as followed
- UK 240VAC Wall transformer (TBC, not sure when will stock come in)
US 110VAC Wall transformer (US$8) WAU12-200 Triad Magnetics | Mouser
-Enclosure, choose from black, silver, blue, green and red while stock lasts (no additional cost)
-Volume knob, black body with colored strip, choose from green, yellow, white, red, (no additional cost) or a metal knob from JDS Lab ($6)
-Changing low gain: 2.5x(default), 2x, 3x, 4x (no additional cost)
-Changing high gain: 6.5x (default), 5x, 6x, 7x, 8.5x, 10x, 12x (no additional cost)
-Changing opamps to low power variations for better battery life, but with slightly more noise and distortion ($8)
-Changing 3.5mm phone jack's color, choose from light blue (default), black and green (one is for input, one is for headphone out, so please specify the color for each) (no additional cost)
-Push button for power switch and gain switch, choose from black (default), gray, red (no additional cost)
-LED light, red (default) or yellow
-JDS metal face plate ($10)
If you're interested, or have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last edited by xuan87; 14th June 2012 at 03:45 PM.
|14th June 2012, 03:51 PM||#4|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Blog Entries: 2
I've moved this to the appropriate section of the forum. Please confine any commercial sales efforts for this product to this thread.
"You tell me whar a man gits his corn pone, en I'll tell you what his 'pinions is."
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The Objective2 (O2) Headphone Amp DIY Project||RocketScientist||Headphone Systems||4867||14th January 2017 01:32 PM|
|Objective2 Headphone Amp Build Service||MrSlim||Vendor's Bazaar||14||26th December 2011 10:57 PM|
|taking a dive into DIY Amps||kanifee||Class D||1||4th April 2008 02:02 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|