L7 MOSFET AMP - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2012, 03:01 PM   #11
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Southwest
Is the L7 a kit and is it ready for sale?

sam
__________________
Sam
  Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2012, 05:10 PM   #12
MrSlim is offline MrSlim  Canada
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Blog Entries: 2
Let me Ebay that for you..
  Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2012, 08:58 PM   #13
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Southwest
Default L7

Thanks MrSlim.

Now if we could see the schematic.

sdman
__________________
Sam
  Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2012, 02:39 PM   #14
ljm_ljm is offline ljm_ljm  China
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdman View Post
Thanks MrSlim.

Now if we could see the schematic.

sdman
You can see the schematic in the fifth response
  Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 03:27 PM   #15
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: East Brunswick, New Jersey
Can this be used with lower voltage supply of say +/-35v? What would be the power output?
thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 03:29 PM   #16
ljm_ljm is offline ljm_ljm  China
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dine1967 View Post
Can this be used with lower voltage supply of say +/-35v? What would be the power output?
thanks
You can use, no problem.

About power can be 50W 8R, 100W4R, 200W 2R.

Provided that you have enough supply current.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2012, 02:54 AM   #17
ljm_ljm is offline ljm_ljm  China
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
L7 voltage range is +-15V TO + - 70V.The maximum power up to 200W output.
  Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2012, 10:45 PM   #18
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Southwest
Default No Documentation

Took almost two months but I finally received the L7.
Only problem is that no documentation or schematic came with it. Tried to get a schematic but the only thing they sent was one that looked like post #5 in this thread. That's a joke for a schematic,especially if you have a problem and need to repair it.
This is the first kit I ever ordered that didn't come with any documentation,just
a bag of parts. The pc board looked proffesional.not bad at all.
I purchased the L7 kit from a guy named zoe_tsang on Ebay.
Looks like ljm_ljm of this thread is the designer of the amp.
I'm not trying to rip off his design,which looks like a good design but nothing special. I just want the schematic for future reference or if I have a problem.
Maybe the Moderators should have put this thread in the Commercial section.
The main point of this missive is to include documentation in your kits.

sam
__________________
Sam
  Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2012, 01:06 AM   #19
back is offline back  Greece
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: crete
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljm_ljm View Post
L7 voltage range is +-15V TO + - 70V.The maximum power up to 200W output.
hi can it take 75volt?

i already have a toroid i would like to use.
  Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2012, 03:13 AM   #20
ljm_ljm is offline ljm_ljm  China
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdman View Post
Took almost two months but I finally received the L7.
Only problem is that no documentation or schematic came with it. Tried to get a schematic but the only thing they sent was one that looked like post #5 in this thread. That's a joke for a schematic,especially if you have a problem and need to repair it.
This is the first kit I ever ordered that didn't come with any documentation,just
a bag of parts. The pc board looked proffesional.not bad at all.
I purchased the L7 kit from a guy named zoe_tsang on Ebay.
Looks like ljm_ljm of this thread is the designer of the amp.
I'm not trying to rip off his design,which looks like a good design but nothing special. I just want the schematic for future reference or if I have a problem.
Maybe the Moderators should have put this thread in the Commercial section.
The main point of this missive is to include documentation in your kits.

sam
It is a very simple AMP.PCB above the logo like this figure,
One look will understand.

It has many of the parts are dedicated, if the damage that is irreparable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L7.jpg (144.0 KB, 1021 views)
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
kicker l7 help Chaoticdopey Subwoofers 5 10th December 2010 12:52 PM
kicker L7 Rebuildable? scampo77 Subwoofers 6 16th June 2009 11:57 PM
Kicker L7 rebuild audiobahnkid592 Car Audio 13 16th June 2009 06:58 PM
kicker L7 rebuildable? scampo77 Car Audio 1 16th June 2009 01:51 PM
Kicker L7 skooter Car Audio 5 25th September 2008 11:36 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:53 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2